SUBJECT LEAD: MRS LYNNE HAINSWORTH
PSHE displays around the school
Ideas/Links for parents to support at home
PSHE home activities/websites
- Plant seeds/bulbs.
- Help with jobs around the house.
- Play board games/games with siblings or family members.
- Get active – dance, do a yoga session, enjoy a walk around a park.
- Explore an area of nature or your garden – count the flowers or the birds.
- Read a book – visit the nearest library.
- Watch a film.
- Do some baking/cooking and enjoy eating it!
- Draw or colour.
- Get crafty with some recycling.
- Build a den.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Make an instrument from household objects and have a go at playing it.
- Create your own measuring chart to see how fast you grow.
- Do something kind to help someone else or make them happy.