Hi to you all - Parents, Carers and Staff
Big apologies for the late email. :(
I have been trying my very best today to put all the Health and Safety items in place. Mrs. Barnes has been working tirelessly!
The fact is that that school has not been able to secure all the PPE equipment needed for Monday. Parents have been hugely supportive in offering sanitiser, gloves etc. The fact is that school must not accept equipment from outside the agreed agencies. School does not have the H and S equipment in place for school to open safely from Monday 8th June as planned
I have met with the Governors this evening. The decision is that the school cannot re-open for year 6 now, until the week beginning the 15th June at the earliest.
I did state that this was a possibility. But it is with great regret that I now say this to you. I recognise that this will create a problem for some of you needing to return to work. School cannot re-open safely for Year 6 children until the week beginning 15.6.2020
I will be in touch again in the morning.
A very sad Mrs. Perry