Welcome to Oak!
Oak class are always working hard so I will keep this page updated with all the fantastic work and learning they are doing. I will also provide you with some useful links to help with work they can practise at home.
Mrs Hanson - Teacher
I am the Oak Class teacher and together with Ms Smart we aim to create a stimulating and inviting environment for your children to learn in.
Monday 10th February
Star of the Week - Erin for outstanding effort across all her learning, well done Erin!
In English this week we are finishing our book The Robot and the Bluebird. We will be
in maths this week we will be learning to
· recognise and know the value of different coins 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1
· find totals of 2 and 3 coins (1p,2p,5p,10p)
· find different possibilities using an ordered list
· find 10 more than any 2 digit number less than 90
· find 10 less than any 2 digit number
Some children still do not have their PE kit in school. Please send your child's PE kit in to school as soon as possible.
Maths Games Library will be on Tuesday after school for all Yr1 children, it will be from 3:30-4pm. Please return the borrowed games to school on Tuesday morning.
If you have any queries, Please don't hesitate to ask.