Welcome to Oak!
Oak class are always working hard so I will keep this page updated with all the fantastic work and learning they are doing. I will also provide you with some useful links to help with work they can practise at home.
Mrs Owen - Teacher
I am the Oak Class teacher and together with Ms Smart we have created a stimulating and inviting environment for your children to learn in.
Monday 18th March 2019
Literacy - Traction Man
- We will be exploring adjectives to describe a super hero.
- We will be writing instructions on how to make a dish cloth monster.
- We are working on identifying nouns, adjectives and verbs.
- We are practising our diagonal joins in handwriting.
- Measuring length using non- standard methods
- comparing lengths ( shorter, longer than a meeting)
- Measuring weights using a balance scale.
Topic - Super Humans
- labelling body parts of a human being.
- Identifying the senses.
Please remember to label your child's uniform and P.E kit.
++++ Parents Evening is on Thursday 21st starting at 2:30 pm++++
********Please ensure that children who are everyday readers have their logs signed daily by the grown up hearing them read********
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to ask.